The project, in short
This Coop supermarket is a pilot project of environmental sustainability with a low environmental impact.
To achieve this result, Inres designs all systems to improve energy efficiency on the basis of the standard performance of a traditional retail store.
The design adopts better solutions and high performance technologies to improve the environmental performance of the supermarket:
To reduce energy consumption
- high performance systems: lighting, food refrigeration and HVAC systems
- remote management and control system
- geothermal system
- ventilated walls
To save materials and resources
- renewable materials with environmental certifications
- re-used or recycled materials
- reduce water consumption and rainwater recycling plant
- waste management policy
To use renewable energy sources
- the supermarket is supplied with a photovoltaic plant of 42 kWp
To improve indoor environmental quality
- natural lighting
- low indoor TVOC concentrations
- photocatalytic paint
Accessibility and customer service
- elimination of architectural barriers for people with disability, elder people, pregnant women, etc.
- transport facility